Work With UsUniversity Communications works closely with liaisons across campus to educate, consult, and coordinate communications efforts across a variety of media while ensuring consistency in the University’s messaging.
Web Development and StrategyTogether, University Communications and Web Services drive the integrated and centralized web strategy for the University of Richmond. The Web Team collaborates with campus units to build and maintain a modern web presence that maximizes user experience and effectively tells the University's story.
University PublicationsUniversity Communications produces both University of Richmond Magazine and Richmond Law. The two publications inform an intelligent, diverse constituency about the far-reaching work at the University, express its unique personality, and inspire the fruitful engagement of alumni and others with our distinctive educational mission.
From Binford to Brazil: University of Richmond program puts integrated learning to the test internationally
UR alum and co-founder of CollegeHumor and TeePublic to be Robins Executive Speaker Series guest Oct. 15
Mat Dellorso and Fred Bryant, University of Richmond alumni and WealthForge co-founders, to be C-Suite Conversation guests Oct. 8
University of Richmond's Katie Gilstrap named among '100 Influential Leaders' by Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
University of Richmond event explores maps' place in history; panel discussion will focus on professor's book, 'Mapping the Cold War'
Award-winning author Daisy Hernández to speak on connection between language and social issues at University of Richmond Oct. 5
University of Richmond hosts former Virginia executioner to discuss criminal justice and why he now opposes the death penalty
University of Richmond hosts workshop on masculinity to help college men succeed at college and beyond
University of Richmond faculty, staff and students to participate in NAACP's 'America's Journey for Justice' march this weekend
Two classes - one studying Jewish history, the other the humanities - spend fall break in New York City
MBA alumnus lands strategic client services position at multinational corporation
The Richmond MBA welcomed two married couples in its recent incoming class
Accounting professor and RSB junior present paper at American Accounting Association annual meeting
The University of Richmond hosted the official start of the Men's Elite Road Race, the marquee race of the 2015 UCI Road World Championships, on Sept. 27, the final day of the nine-day competition.
Psychologist and bestselling author uses Sherlock Holmes as a guide to making smarter choices
@urichmond on Twitter
- RT @UR_RobinsSchool: Join us 10/15 for Robins Exec Spker Series w @JoshAbramson '03 @CollegeHumor @Vimeo @TeePublic #RobinsSpeakers http://…
- RT @racrutcher: Pleased to meet #vabeach and #norfolk @urichmond alumni, parents at tonight’s #newspiderpres reception @sandlercenter http:…
- Attending the Richmond Folk Festival? Visit UR's sponsorship tent for a chance to win a Guitar Works custom guitar! http://t.co/Qcxl724hAd
- RT @UR_RecWell: Join us for the last kayaking trip of the semester this Friday, 10/2! Deets: http://t.co/fZkszybDiP @urichmond http://t.co/…
- Check out our @richmond2015 week in review: http://t.co/Pmllrbknta
- RT @ModlinCenter: 57 micro-scenes make up @urichmond Dept. of Theatre + Dance's production of "Love & Information." This Thurs.-Sun. http:/…
- RT @URNews2Use: Thousands turn out for start of #UCI2015 Men's Elite @urichmond via @RTDNEWS, @louisllovio http://t.co/zwb8X0X7GF http://t.…
- RT @JonathanHayes95: Proud to be a @urichmond spider at the Men's Elite Road Race/UCI Road World Championships - let's go USA! #UCI2015 htt…
- RT @richmond2015: Fantastic crowds at the University of Richmond @urichmond start! http://t.co/ffyjm9Hc0k
- RT @SportsBackers: Great crowd @urichmond for the start of the men's elite road race! #Richmond2015 http://t.co/LWbauXA2hJ
- RT @URNews2Use: They're off! @UCI_cycling Men's Elite cyclists starting @urichmond and chasing a win. #Richmond2015 http://t.co/AUx1EPdPhr
- The World rides at the University of Richmond Downtown! Just 2 blocks from the finish line! 🚴 #richmond2015 #bikeonur http://t.co/Qiul8WkTPA
- To show their cycling spirit, many UR faculty and staff participated in Bike to Work Day! #bikeonUR #BeAGreenSpider http://t.co/HnmVWRUay6
- Great video from the Presidential 5K: http://t.co/POH0WQdksb. We are ready, @UCI_cycling! Men's Elite starts @urichmond Sunday. #bikeonUR
- RT @URNews2Use: Spirit Week continues @urichmond with @UR_RecWell's Dominate the Distance spin classes. http://t.co/D3MobZqvdZ #bikeonUR #R…
- The men's elite time trial races through #rva today. Come Sunday, they'll be racing through our… https://t.co/Og4IbrKCBK
- RT @URNews2Use: Tour de Dining! @URDining has the #Richmond2015 spirit with a cycling-themed lunch. #bikeonUR http://t.co/D3MobZI6Cz http:/…
- RT @URNews2Use: .@UR_RecWell's Endurance Glow Spin Class is today's Spirit Week event! http://t.co/D3MobZI6Cz #bikeonUR http://t.co/7c8hT1H…
- RT @UR_RobinsSchool: Calling all @urichmond students: Have what it takes to compete at the Natl Team Selling Competition? Apps due 9/24! ht…
- Exercise in the dark with glow sticks! @UR_RecWell's Endurance Glow is today's Spirit Week event, 3–5 p.m. http://t.co/jv8CyCdBrY #bikeonUR
UR on Facebook
- If you haven't been following our fall break in New York City coverage on Instagram, you might be interested in this little bit of excitement from last night! #Repost @oliveonbroadway.・・・Did I mention that Erin and I met Lin Manuel Miranda, the genius behind Hamilton???? We talked to him about the #URhumanitiesfellows program and he thinks it's "awesome!" #hamiltonbroadway #literalgenius
- October is a big month for #RobinsSpeakers! Join us next week for the Robins Executive Speaker Series with Josh Abramson, '03, co-founder of CollegeHumor, Vimeo, and TeePublic! Register today! http://goo.gl/7GBN4J
- Don't miss out on all the fun! Come see us at the #rvafolkfest!
- Curious how our fall break in New York City is going? You can also follow along here:
- These are just some of the awesome giveaways we’ll have at the #rvafolkfest this weekend. You can find us in the Virginia Folklife Area. We hope to see you there!
- It's an early morning, but two classes -- Jewish History and Memory with Nicole Sackley and the Undergraduate Humanities Fellows Program taught by Joanna Drell and Abigail Cheever -- are up and en route to New York City. They'll spend the next few days visiting museums, touring sites like Ellis Island, catching a Broadway show, and conducting independent research. Follow along on Instagram (@urichmond).
- Are you planning to attend the Richmond Folk Festival this weekend? If so, stop by the UR sponsorship tent in the Virginia Folklife Area to check out the instrument petting zoo and have your picture taken with WebstUR. And while there, don’t forget to enter our raffle for your chance to win a Guitar Works custom guitar and introductory lesson! #rvafolkfest
- D.C. Spiders: Looking for a movie to catch this weekend? Draw Back the Curtain will be screened at the Reel Independent Film Extravaganza on Sunday, Oct. 11, from 2-4 p.m., at the Northeast Neighborhood Library at 330 7th St. NE. Andrew Goodman, UR campus rabbi and one of the film's executive producers, will lead a Q&A after the screening. The event is free and open to the public. Draw Back the Curtain is a feature-length documentary film showing the stories of former Soviet Union Jews who immigrated to Richmond in the late 1980s is the culmination of three years of student-driven research.
- Want to explore religious pluralism through the lens of Hindu-Buddhist devotional practice in Indonesia? Study forgiveness and reconciliation in the wake of the Holocaust in Poland? Or reflect on your own beliefs and practices during a 100 km walking pilgrimage in the UK? Applications for Office of the Chaplaincy, University of Richmond's three pilgrimage travel experiences are open now until Nov. 1.
- After a week of rain, we were ready for this beautiful day on campus!
- “It’s very easy to be daunted, but we have to do it,” Brian said. “And every grave marker we uncover is a victory.” This exhibition at University of Richmond Downtown (featuring the words and photographs of Brian Palmer and Erin Hollaway Palmer) sheds light on the historic East End Cemetery, the African American men and women buried there, and the family members and volunteers who are seeking to reclaim the grounds and our history.
- The SPCS Golf Tournament will be held October 12. There's still time to register as a sponsor or as a golf team!
- We’re still feeling the excitement of the UCI Road World Championships and the on-campus start of the Men’s Elite Road Circuit! Are you? If you have photos from the event that you'd like us to share, DM them to us on Facebook or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may have heard a little something about a bike race happening in #rva? Check out the weeklong series of races, spirit events (including glow-in-the-dark spin classes, bike rides, and cake!), and the start of the marquee Men's Elite Road Race -- held right here on campus.
- Students, don't miss tomorrow's study abroad fair: 48 tables 64 countries 75 partner universities 83 volunteers ... and 1 study abroad program perfect for you. Come and find it tomorrow!
- Did you miss the start of the Men's Elite on campus this morning? Here you go! #bikeonUR
- The World rides at the University of Richmond Downtown! Just two blocks from the finish line! 🚴 #richmond2015 #bikeonur
- It's Bike to Work Day! Faculty and staff showed their cycling spirit by pedaling to campus. Patrick Benner (seen holding the UR flag), associate dean for residence life, rode in all the way from Short Pump! #bikeonUR
- Check out the great video from the Presidential 5K. We're almost there — the Men's Elite Road Circuit starts at 9 a.m. on Sunday! #bikeonUR
- UR students are invited to attend the first University of Richmond Museums semi-formal tonight, from 8-10 p.m., in the Lora Robins Gallery. Free food and refreshments, DJ, and fun!